devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] ARC support

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "John Levine" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] ARC support
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 12:46:34 +0900

Hi John,

On 30 Sep 2018 21:54:30 -0400
"John Levine" <address@concealed> wrote:

> In article <address@concealed> you
> write:
> >* Documentation.
> >
> > We have to add description about how setting and using ARC support
> > to decumentation: https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/
>
> I'm happy to update the manual. Do I need to make a pull request or
> can I get permission to edit it?

You may create new page (with MarkDown text) with path like
/manual/customize/arc.md
in the project
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa-community.github.io.git

It will be shown (converted to HTML) as:
https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/customize/arc.html

You may create pull request on the project above (not "sympa"
project). However if you are comfortable editing pages directly
(e.g. you want to edit other pages too), I can give permission
temporarily. Please let us know.

Thanks!

Regards,
-- Soji