devel - [sympa-developpers] Sympa logo : narrowing down

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Sympa logo : narrowing down
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:13:04 +0100

Dear all,

Amongst the numerous contribution proposals the Sympa project received the last few months, several were new logos proposal.

As we're working on a new Sympa version, it may be time to change the logo indeed. There are different concepts and we'd like to have your advice before going further, so we made a survey with the main proposals.

Please read the following before answering:

  • this is only a logo pre-selection, not a vote. We just want to know what kind of concepts ring a bell. The guys designing logos will certainly base their work on the winner design, but they don't have to strictly stick to it. So the final logo may differ slightly.
  • all logos are in greyscale because we focus on the design only. Colors will come later,
  • you CAN give your name and email in the survey but IT IS NOT MANDATORY. Giving your email will give you the possibility to later modify your vote,
  • No, you can't see other people's choice. That way, you can chose without being influenced by others.

That said, please answer the survey here: https://evento.renater.fr/survey/sympa-7-new-logo-pjsefvqk

Cheers,

David

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et l'atteindre."
- Francis Blanche

  • [sympa-developpers] Sympa logo : narrowing down, David Verdin, 11/21/2017