devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Unsubscription issue?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Unsubscription issue?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:45:28 +0200

I'm not sure to get you right.

As far as I understand, somebody is using one time tickets to authenticate on behalf of somebody else and then performs unsubscriptions?

A question would be : "how did this person get a hand on these tickets?"

Could you please send logs of the operations being performed? That would help understand the problem.