devel - [sympa-developpers] New data sources component

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: MULLER Ludovic (ETU MAI) <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] New data sources component
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:23:34 +0200

Hi everyone,

Just to say that I talked with sandhose about the front part and that I've
started to build the datasources component.
We think that it would be great to integrate it to the actual interface; it's
not so hard to do and should be possible to do before the end of the month I
think.
This could be very useful because we can expect having some users feedback so
that we can improve Sympa in an effective way.

For more technical details :
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/20

Ludovic M.