devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Next release (6.2.17)

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Etienne MELEARD <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Next release (6.2.17)
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:35:01 +0200

Hi Soji,

Sorry for the late answer ...

I know that the fixed bug is a "big" one as quite a lot of people have been reporting/talking about it (lists and directly to me), I'll try to tag asap but right now I haven't got a clue about the exact date ...

To tell the truth I'm not in a position from which I can plan right now, I'm barely managing to do a bit of David's work in addition to mine, priorities are set onto keeping our hosts running, which is pretty hectic as it would require quite a bit of additional manpower (nobody replaces David right now and I got no hope of having somebody anytime soon) ...

I'm supposed to talk about that situation to my manager "soon" but I still can't get ahold of her ...

Best regard and sorry for that state of things ...

*Etienne MELEARD*
Etudes et Projets Applicatifs
Tél : +33 2 23 23 53 68
www.renater.fr <http://www.renater.fr>