devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Reusabe authentication keys

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Reusabe authentication keys
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:41:16 +0200

Le 31/03/2016 11:49, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
All,

Done.  Now AUTH command takes random hash key with 16 bytes in
length.

If 6.2.15 will be released in near days, I'll pause large changes.
Alright Soji.
I'll try to tag it tomorrow. We have some annoying bugs fixed in the current branch that need to be released.
I'll update the catalogues now, so that we can update translations, then we'll tag the version.

Cheers,

David

Regards,

-- Soji