devel - [sympa-developpers] 7.0 on a git repository!

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] 7.0 on a git repository!
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:17:23 +0100

Dear all,

Now that Sympa 6.2 is almost wrapped up, it is time to focus on the future.

As was previously decided, we now move to git. This will greatly ease our collaborative work.

Instead of completely move all Sympa history to git, I just moved the trunk. This way, we won't have pull requests for any other branch than the future 7.0.

We will keep maintaining 6.2 and 6.1 with SVN. This way, we have plenty of time to migrate our current tag version scripts to git, work on git, while still being able to easily tag new 6.1 and 6.2 versions.

The Sourcesup project is called "Sympa NG" and here is how to use it:

You are all senior developpers on this project.

You must upload your public key here: https://sourcesup.renater.fr/scm/?group_id=1592

Then, you can clone the git repository using this command:

git clone ssh://address@concealed:2222/sympa-ng

I hope you realise this is the dawn of a new era for Sympa. ;-)

Best regards,

David
--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-developpers] 7.0 on a git repository!, David Verdin, 11/14/2014