devel - [sympa-developpers] Sympa 7.0 [Sympa mailing list server]

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Sympa 7.0 [Sympa mailing list server]
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:15:43 +0100

Dear all,

I added a page on the wiki that sums up what we want to do in the 7.0. The aim of this page is to narrow downthe precise aims of Sympa 7.0
I initiated it with what we discussed today with the French developpers regarding the web interface improvment.
Feel free to comment, react, delete and add features.

Here is the page: https://www.sympa.org/authors/7.0

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-developpers] Sympa 7.0 [Sympa mailing list server], David Verdin, 11/05/2014