devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Oracle?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Oracle?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:39:57 +0200

Hi Soji,

I don't think anybody is testing with Oracle. Actually, we didn't promise automatic upgrade for Oracle, so nothing should change for them. We will again provide a database creation query and people will need to adapt their database structure by hand. Hopefully, it will be the last version in which people will need to do this...

cheers,

David