devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Automating tests

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Automating tests
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 12:09:21 +0900

Hi developers and testers,

Column i of test matrix failed in almost all rows.

However, I never astonish on this result, because we have _already_
known that (haven't you?). Needless to say, columns b, c and d will
give similar results.

It is fine to talk about Sympa 7. But before hurrying to get new
things, I believe, we would be better to release stable new versions
steadly.

In this week, I'll make some refactoring and repairing to solve
problems above, and continue testing.

I'll answer to the question "when Sympa 6.2 can be released?"

When the test has been finished.

Regards,

--- Soji