devel - [sympa-developpers] Proposal on refactoring about message, spool and pipeline

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Proposal on refactoring about message, spool and pipeline
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:02:46 +0900

Hi developers,

I planned to make this proposal after release of 6.2b.1. However,
recently I feel there aren't sufficient mutual-understanding on
coming development. So I make proposal for now.

Especially Guillaume and David, I want your comments and suggestions
to my proposal. I believe it will help to make discussion among us
more or less smooth.

* Attached file is plain text.

Regards,

--- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児
〒231-0004 神奈川県横浜市中区元浜町3-21-2 ヘリオス関内ビル7F

  • [sympa-developpers] Proposal on refactoring about message, spool and pipeline, IKEDA Soji, 06/30/2014