devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa authors namespace in the wiki

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Sympa authors namespace in the wiki
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:42:59 +0200

Access to the wiki was not open. It is now. Sorry.

Le 02/04/14 17:56, David Verdin a écrit :
address@concealed"> Dear all,

As suggested by Guillaume today, we need aplace where to keep track of discussions / decisions.
the right place seems to be the auhors only namespace on Sympa wiki.

I moved all that was previosuly in this name"space somewhere else where I can sort it out and opened access to the stmpa-developpers subscribers.
You can now edit and change anything in this namesapce. I added two section only for now:

- Development discussion: where we will put our current discussion topics. In the "undecided" section if we hav no consensus, in the "decided" section otherwise.
- Release process: a dumb section which contains only my test matrix (that I use to test Sympa functionalities before releasing a major version). It is still in French bu I will translate it. It will be useful as a basis for introducing unit and functionnal tests.

Cheers,

David
--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21