devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] [#6180] Session breaks after viewing HTML from archives which references attachments

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] [#6180] Session breaks after viewing HTML from archives which references attachments
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:13:02 +0100

Yes but we can still document the database change. It is usefull enough to justify this change.

Le 29/11/13 15:55, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:11:03 +0100
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa...

do you mean youy fix the double click problem too?

In that case, I thinks we should introduce it to the 6.1. Is is far
wider that I thought.
It's difficult without database changes, I suppose.

I committed your workaround to 6.1. :-)

Regards,

David

Le 29/11/13 15:04, IKEDA Soji a e'crit :
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:49:31 +0100