devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] New try: Sympa meeting?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] New try: Sympa meeting?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:29:29 +0100

Hi Soji,

CRU account are not allowed with Seevogh. You can use the direct connection link provided in my mail: http://research.seevogh.com/join?guest=9006380130593203040001260689

If you can make it to the meeting, it would be great!

Cheers,

David

Le 28/03/2013 01:57, IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hi,

I have been trying to setup SeeVogh but there is a problem.
I'm sorry I'll be absent from meeting on this week.

                                    *

I could sign-in using CRU account with network ID <address@concealed>.
Authentication succeed, but EvoPortlet encounters an error:
https://evo.renater.fr/uPortal/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP

  Problème sur votre fournisseur d'identité : l'attribut 'eduPersonScopedAffiliation,eduPersonAffiliation' nécessaire est manquant! Veuillez contacter l'administrateur de votre fournisseur d'identité.

I guess IdP doesn't provide affiliation attributes for CRU account
while SeeVogh or SP requests it.

SeeVogh client was successfully installed and launched, but sign-in
is rejected with a message "You are not authorized".

Thanks,

--- Soji

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:02:50 +0100