devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Merry christmas and Happy new year!

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Merry christmas and Happy new year!
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:29:10 +0100

Hi guys, and a happy new year to all of you too!

Thanks for the gist, Guillaume. It looks like circular dependencies have disappeared... that's nice.
It's strange to realize visually the amount of code the Sympa contains...

Did you see the video we did some years ago on the Sympa commits? It's here: https://www.sympa.org/svn_activity
This makes realize the amount of commits necessary to produce said code...

Cheers,

David