devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] A trouble with DKIM

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Rousse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] A trouble with DKIM
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:48:37 +0100

Le 27/11/2012 10:30, David Verdin a écrit :
[..]

In Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA::BEGIN at
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm
line 17.

In (eval) at
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm
line 17.

Erreur de segmentation (Note; this means "segmentation fault")

Indeed the module "Crypt::OpenSSL::bignum was not installed. But it is
not required by Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA. It is not event listed in the
dependencies and the line where it is required is enclosed in an eval{},
like this:

BEGIN { eval { require Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum; }; }

So, on my opinion, the process should not crash when Bignum is not
found. That's what this eval is doing.

So, how comes the spooler.pl crashes?
The segmentation fault is quite surprising, and may eventually explain the issue. If you have the time, you should try to isolate the issue by producing a reproductible and minimal test case, and submit a bug report upstream if relevant.

Alternatively, I'd be happy to try to do it myself, if you can provide me the faulty mail (or any other valid DKIM message, actually).

--
Guillaume Rousse
INRIA, Direction des systèmes d'information