devel - [sympa-dev] mysql alias manager

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Todd Merritt <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] mysql alias manager
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:10:56 -0700

Hello,
     I'm getting ready to start moving our institution over to sympa from lsoft's listserv product.  I'd like to set it up in a HA configuration and to that end I'm planning on putting the aliases file in mysql, which use to manage aliases on several of our postfix installations here.  I've made a modified copy of alias_manager.pl to manage aliases in a mysql database (or any dbi accessible database for that matter) since I couldn't find one already existing anywhere.  It could use a little sprucing up by adding some parameters to the config file instead of hard coding them.  Is this something that has already been done that I was unable to track down and if not would anybody be interested in me making it available ?

Thanks,
Todd

  • [sympa-dev] mysql alias manager, Todd Merritt, 09/02/2011