devel - [sympa-dev] Process for getting a patch submitted into core

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Process for getting a patch submitted into core
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:43:31 +0200

I have recently completed a few modifications to the SOAP api allowing for
changing the list scenario type and adding / removing admin users. It is
detailed here:
https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23&atid=170&func=detail&aid=7920 .
I think these changes benefit the larger sympa user base and I would like to
see them added into the upstream code base. Is there additional work that the
development team here needs from me for this to happen?

Sincerely,
Dennison Williams

  • [sympa-dev] Process for getting a patch submitted into core, dennison.williams, 08/24/2011