devel - [sympa-dev] Editing the Wiki

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Andrew Chilton <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Editing the Wiki
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:03:52 +1200

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of developing a few things for Sympa and keep
coming across bits and pieces on the wiki that I'd like to change,
however I can't see the "Edit this Page" link as this page seems to
suggest I should be able to see:

* https://www.sympa.org/internals/how_to_contribute_to_sympa

I am logged in (can see "Logged in as: <myemail> (<myemail>) " in the
top right) though the only button I can see is the "Show Pagesource"
one in the bottom left. What else do I have to do to be able to edit
the wiki?

Many thanks,
Andy

--
contact: Andrew Chilton
website: http://www.chilts.org/blog/

  • [sympa-dev] Editing the Wiki, Andrew Chilton, 06/14/2011