devel - [sympa-dev] help Customizing wwsympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Thomas BIZOUERNE" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] help Customizing wwsympa
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:20:50 +0200

Hi,

We set up a web portal for students and teachers (High School), and the need
of mailing lists is coming...
We chose Sympa 6.1.4 to manage our futur lists, but we need to simplify the
wwsympa user interface because it is to complicated for our High School
teachers.

I started to remove/hide some things :
- the create list feature (at first, we don't want our users to be able to
ask for list creation), by setting up "sympa.conf"
- some list config param with "edit_list.conf"
- some information in review page... by customizing TT2 Templates

All that was pretty simple, but now, I want to group all the
"edit_list_request" page parameters on ONE page. Indeed, i don't want to have
5 or 6 groups of params : "description", "sending" etc...

My problem is that I can't manage to do that :-(
Indeed, in "edit_list_request.tt2", the "param" variable is pre-filled with
the parameters of the group provided on the url, or is totally empty if no
group is provided.

I saw that the "edit_list_request" page requires 2 arguments : the list, and
the group of param.

Is it possible to modify this page according to what I want ? Or must I create
a new custom action ? (if yes, how can I access the list parameters ? is there
any pre-defined variable containing the parameters ?)

To be clear, I wanted the "param" variable to be filled with ALL list
parameters if no group is provided in the url. What is the "better" and
"cleaner" way of doing ?

Any help would be very appreciated,

Regards,

Thomas B.

  • [sympa-dev] help Customizing wwsympa, Thomas BIZOUERNE, 03/30/2011