devel - [sympa-dev] Fwd: wwsympa timeouts /

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Christian Dahlhausen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Fwd: wwsympa timeouts /
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:45:52 -0400

hi,

after some digging I found a perl method in List.pm that looks like a preparation for the list config cache in the database.

## Initialize internal list cache
sub init_list_cache {
    &do_log('debug2', 'List::init_list_cache()');

    undef %list_cache;
}

Is that something you will have implement in the 6.1 stable release? Since we have an upgrade our production servers scheduled, it would be good to know. Otherwise I might test with the patch from riseup.net that stores a list_table for caching in the database.

Thanks,
Christian