devel - [sympa-dev] Add a way to configure cookie path ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Add a way to configure cookie path ?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:04:22 +0200

First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful piece of software!

I'm looking for a way to configure sympa's cookie path.

I've looked at the source code, but it seams the cookie path is hardcoded to
'/'

Could it be possible to add a config "cookie_path" parameter to robot.txt
files (like you already did for cookie_domain) ?

Best regards,
Nicolas

  • [sympa-dev] Add a way to configure cookie path ?, nicolas.grekas, 09/02/2010