devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa 6.0.1 stripping all but first attachment in multi-attachment emails

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa 6.0.1 stripping all but first attachment in multi-attachment emails
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:32:31 +0200

Hi thomas,

I'm not sure I'm getting it right. You say that the mail client uses the same string across all boundaires.

Are we talking about the boundary that separates each part of a "multipart/mixed" MIME message? the one that looks like "------------060800050304080007070103"?
The normal behaviour being that, in a single message, this string doesn't vary to clearly indicate what the boundary is, I don't think I understand what the problem is.

Could you please provide an exemple of such a message whose attachments are stripped?

Cheers,

David