devel - Re: [sympa-dev] performance issues with Sympa LDAP integration

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] performance issues with Sympa LDAP integration
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:01:42 +0200

Actually, we do have an issue with the list of lists in version 6.*
I think that we don't use a ttl for the list of admin as we do for subscribers. Consequently, nothing prevents Sympa from synchronizing the list of admins any time it needs to checks privileges.

We should extend the ttl mechanism to admin datasources as well.