devel - Re: [sympa-dev] i18n'ed line wrap

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] i18n'ed line wrap
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:55:55 +0100

Hi Soji,

I applied your patches to the development trunk.

Here is the revision log: http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&root=sympa&revision=6365

Sorry for taking so long to do it.

Regards,

David.

Le 11/03/2010 04:24, Hatuka*nezumi - IKEDA Soji a écrit :
Hi folks,

Last year, I submitted a tracker entry to enable line wrapping for
both European and non-European languages:
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23&atid=170&func=detail&aid=6022
It requires new CPAN module, Unicode-LineBreak:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Unicode-LineBreak

By this patch, service messages sent by Sympa, and messages sent
using wwsympa compose_mail page, are wrapped.

If you feel it useful, please check it, test it and give comments.

Thank you.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités