devel - [sympa-dev] Tool for setting up / tearing down a test sympa environment.

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Please Sir, Do a Wheelie" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Tool for setting up / tearing down a test sympa environment.
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:28:38 -0700

Hello all,

I am in the process of benchmarking some patches for sympa 6. In the
process for doing this I needed to be able to easily create a sympa
environment with a large number of users and lists. To accomplish this
goal I wrote the attached tool. See the head of the file for usage
instructions and examples.

Sincerely,
evoltech

  • [sympa-dev] Tool for setting up / tearing down a test sympa environment., Please Sir, Do a Wheelie, 08/20/2009