devel - [sympa-dev] May be off-topic... Sympa development at a large tech firm in Silicon Valley? (and database list caching for sympa 6.0)

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] May be off-topic... Sympa development at a large tech firm in Silicon Valley? (and database list caching for sympa 6.0)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:57:32 -0700

Hello Sympa developers & Users,

Recently, a former employer of mine (a consulting firm in the Bay Area) asked
me if I have interest in developing Sympa for a large tech firm located in
Silicon Valley.

I am interested, but I would rather work directly for the company in
question. Anyone have a clue as to which company is doing complex sympa
development in the South Bay? Again, I may be interested.

Thanks,
Charles Paul

PS - We have patches for database list-caching ready for sympa 6.0 beta, and
are almost ready to release them. We are still in the evaluation process of
migrating our live services to the beta version.

  • [sympa-dev] May be off-topic... Sympa development at a large tech firm in Silicon Valley? (and database list caching for sympa 6.0), epsas, 06/17/2009