devel - [sympa-dev] Sympa beta 6 release pushed back a few days

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Sympa beta 6 release pushed back a few days
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:14:58 +0200

Dera Sympa users and developers,

Though all the new Sympa features are now well defined and working fine, we still meet difficulties when installing Sympa, due to some major improvements (but also major code changes) in the installation process. This is a matter of days before we release the beta but still we wanted to let you know.
This delay should not impact the stable release date, which remains due on June 30th 2009.

David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

  • [sympa-dev] Sympa beta 6 release pushed back a few days, David Verdin, 05/06/2009