devel - [sympa-dev] Postfix_howto needs an update

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Lyle <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Postfix_howto needs an update
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 03:51:04 +0100

Hi,
I followed the postfix guide at:-
http://www.sympa.org/faq/postfix_howto

One thing that causes a problem was the section "2. /etc/postfix/master.cf: all of these are on separate lines"
If you copy and paste the lines from that section Postfix will start but instantly crash. The problem is that the lines:-
sympa unix - n n - - pipe
and:-
sympabounce unix - n n - - pipe
Need to be tab delimited. If you copy and paste it's just spaced. I checked the source and that's just spaced as well, although I'm not sure if this is a result of your CMS/Wiki? I tried to login an update the guide but didn't have permission...

Lyle

  • [sympa-dev] Postfix_howto needs an update, Lyle, 05/01/2009