devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Web interface/database usage

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Tim Retout <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Web interface/database usage
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:59:13 -0800

Hi Tim,

Riseup.net currently hosts over 10,000 mailing lists with Sympa, and we have
had to move the list configurations into the database in order for the web
interface to perform well. I have posted patches for this functionality to
the list.

Another thing to consider is using the sympa soap interface within your own
web architecture. It is fairly trivial to do.

More later, as I am at work now. Please get in touch with me if you have any
questions.

Take Care,
Charles Paul