devel - [sympa-dev] digest members receiving two copies of distribution

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] digest members receiving two copies of distribution
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:36:16 -0700

Sympa: 5.3.2 RedHat

The members who are subscribed with digest reception to one of our lists receive two copies of the digest distribution. I added myself to the list and also received two copies of the distribution, so I'm certain it isn't just a case where the members are subscribed twice.

I've looked through the revision notes for 5.3 and was unable to find any fixes that might address this problem.

Any ideas?