devel - [sympa-dev] WWSympa: How to cite message you respond to?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] WWSympa: How to cite message you respond to?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:55:16 +0100

Dear Sympa users,

how can I cite a message I reply to using the reply button/functionality
of WWSympa?

I looked for sympa reply cite message on the WWW and in the first three
result pages searching for cite message or cite reply in SourceSup, but
could not find an answer.

I also tried it with Sympa 5.3.4 and Sympa 6.0a.11 (listes.cru.fr) with
no luck.

Thanks,

Paul

  • [sympa-dev] WWSympa: How to cite message you respond to?, Paul Menzel, 02/16/2009