devel - [sympa-dev] bug cleanup?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] bug cleanup?
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:30:46 -0800

Hi guys. I just posted another bug I've found and fixed in WWSympa (searching archives for an email address causes WWSympa to crash, #4643), and I see I still have a number of open bug reports. At least 4 or 5 of them are relatively simple and some have patches provided by me that you could apply, while a couple of the others have either been fixed or otherwise dealt with and should probably have their status closed.

So I'm just wondering if you're planning on doing a bug sweep before the next big release, resolving all of these issues in whatever way is appropriate? And then of course there are about 70 open bug reports from others, and I have three feature requests open, two of which include patches already....

Thanks!

adam