devel - [sympa-dev] Usability report on Sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Wissenschaftsladen Wien <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Usability report on Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:40:12 +0200

We have received a report on the tests of Sympa that have been performed during the PARCEL European project. It provides some valuable informations to help us improve the usability of Sympa GUI.

We've published the report on the Sympa web site and we'd like to get some additional feedback from youon this topic to help us make a better user interface. If you have been carrying similar studies on Sympa GUI, or if you have ehanced the GUI, please share these informations with us.

The report : http://www.sympa.org/_media/doc/parcel_feedback_sympa-1.pdf?id=doc%3Aindex&cache=cache

The PARCEL project presents itself as follows : "PARCEL gave civil society organisations, which want to make use of technology-enhanced learning, the opportunity to select from a choice of tools offered by KALEIDOSCOPE and PROLEARN like software, hardware, course material and anything else useful for technology-enhanced learning and test these tools. Within feedback rounds and roundtables they report back their experience working with the tools."

Further information on the project is available at http://parcel.uni-sofia.bg.

  • [sympa-dev] Usability report on Sympa, Olivier Salaün, 07/31/2008