devel - Re: [sympa-dev] rejecting attachments

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] rejecting attachments
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:07:37 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Did you try match([msg_part->type],/application/i), as mentionned in scenario rules definition chapter of the documentation ?

Thomas Berry a écrit :
I can not find an effective means of rejecting attachments. The documented method does not detect multi-part encoded messages. Here's what I thought should work:

match([msg_body],/Content-Type: application/i) smtp,smime,md5 ->
reject(reason='send_reject_attach')

But, this appears to be ineffective in detecting and rejecting a messages whose body contains:

--------------010508030103050504010806

Any suggestions?