devel - Re: [sympa-dev] saving list config was: extending soap..

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Joe Vieira <address@concealed>
  • To: Joe Vieira <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] saving list config was: extending soap..
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:44:27 -0400

I've written and tested a patch to sympasoap.pm that adds the functionality that epsas and I have been talking about, I will be updating my feature request (3976) with a patch that adds both the function i wrote and the updated WSDL as well as a sample php-soap client that uses the method.

Joe Vieira
UNIX Systems Administrator
Clark University

  • Re: [sympa-dev] saving list config was: extending soap.., Joe Vieira, 06/02/2008