devel - Re: [sympa-dev] saving list config was: extending soap..

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Joe Vieira <address@concealed>
  • To: Joe Vieira <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] saving list config was: extending soap..
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:20:12 -0400

3976 is the feature request ID. my crude attempt at implementation is there (diff file), but like i said i've been unable to save the config changes, so i haven't really cleaned the code up or made it nice and snappy yet.

Joe

Joe Vieira wrote:
Okay, cool. I will do that today

i am going to be out of town for a week so i'm going to have to put this
on hold for a little bit, but i'll get the feature request in at the least.

Joe

address@concealed wrote:
Hi Joe -

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23

This is the feature/bug tracker for sympa -- it might be good if you added an
entry for your project there. Once you have a feature request open, you
could then post your patches for the implementation.

I have a desire to to help you out with this and think that the feature
tracker would be the best place to catalogue the code changes you will
perform.

Yours Truly,
Charles