devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Download archive zip files.

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Mathieu Kretchner <address@concealed>
  • To: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Download archive zip files.
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 12:02:12 +0200

I've done the modification in the wwsympa.fcgi (the only file I find the the same code) and comment :
#$session->{'id_session'} = &get_random();

But I keep having the same behavior ?!

Serge Aumont a écrit :
Mathieu Kretchner wrote:
Hi

Is it normal to be disconnected once you've finished to download the ziped archives ?
Or do I have to check elsewhere ?

Seems to be a bug.

Could please test the following change that can help to identify the bug. Edit SympaSession::store and comment the following ligne :

# in order to prevent session hijacking, the session_id (used as http cookie) is renewed for each clic
# $self->{'id_session'} = &get_random();

This would prevent the session identifier to be change every hit. I suspect the Sympa session not to be updated when downloading thoses zip files. If this "patch" fix the problem, this will be confirmed.

Serge

begin:vcard
fn:Mathieu Kretchner
n:Kretchner;Mathieu
org:INRIA;Syslog
adr;dom:;;2007 route des lucioles - BP93;Sophia Antipolis;;06902 CEDEX
email;internet:address@concealed
tel;work:04 92 38 76 67
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1