devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Change the time the task manager executes a task?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Change the time the task manager executes a task?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:28:41 +0100

That's a problem in the conception of the task manager : you can't set the exact time when it will perform a task, but only the interval between execution n and execution n+1 of a task.
Allowing fixed date execution is the next feature we want to implement in task_manager.pl.

Regards,

address@concealed a écrit :
Hi All,

How can I change the time the task manager executes its next task?

To be specific, I want to change the time of day the eval_bouncers task runs.
read some of the docs but couldn't find anything on changing the time.

Thanks,
Jason

--
David Verdin