devel - Re: [sympa-dev] How do I debug this Archive bug?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] How do I debug this Archive bug?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:01:18 +0100

[% END %] is a closing tag.
This means an opening tag ([% FOREACH %] or [% loc| %] or something like
this) is missing.
Please compare the file to your previous version (or the one in
~sympa/bin/etc/web_tt2) to find which one is missing.

Regards,

address@concealed a écrit :
When I click on "Archive" I get this message below. I did edit
mhonarc-ressources.tt2 before this but I restored the original file. At least
think I did, is there something I need to do to "refresh" this file to the
server?
I'm new to perl programming, any help is appreciated.

Error message:
Sympa could not deliver the requested page for the following reason :
file error - parse error - thrd1.html line 51: unexpected token (END) [% END
%]

Please contact the listmaster.

--
David Verdin