devel - Re: [sympa-dev] how to re-open a closed bug?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Micah Anderson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] how to re-open a closed bug?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:51:40 +0200

Hi, you can reopen a bug by using the "state" drop/down menu in the bug page. But for now it is only accessible to admin. This is wrong, so we will ask the forge admins to change it.
I will reopen the bug for you.

Anyway, I saw your remark but didn't have time to experiment (O tempora!).
I will take car of this... It is near the top

Micah Anderson a écrit :
Hi,

I filed a bug[1], that was closed by a developer. I do not think it
should have been closed, as the problem persists. I cannot find how I
can re-open the bug, and I suspect it may not get noticed if it stays
closed.

Thanks for any help,
micah

1. http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=167&aid=3272&group_id=23