devel - [sympa-dev] Family List instantiation

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Family List instantiation
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:07:58 -0700

I'm trying to follow the logic of the automatic list creation process, but have not been able to identify how Sympa generates an import file based on a Family's configuration (config.tt2).

All Sympa methods that deal with the creation and modification of lists require an import file, but I can find no code that describes how the automatic list creation process creates the initial import file for a new mailing list.

Any help to point me in the direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thomas