devel - [sympa-dev] Web Service for creating and modifying lists; need a tester?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Web Service for creating and modifying lists; need a tester?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:30:46 +0100

Hi All,

I saw that you are developing a feature in which new lists can be created
and/or modified using the Sympa soap server. I would be glad to help with
this
project in any way. Do you have need of a alpha/beta tester? If so, where
would I get the release to test?

- Steven Peterson

  • [sympa-dev] Web Service for creating and modifying lists; need a tester?, speterson, 11/01/2006