devel - Re: [sympa-dev] close $filename ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Sylvain Amrani <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] close $filename ?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:07:46 +0200

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
> Thank you for reporting this error Sylvain ; it is in both our CVS
> branches now :
> http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/List.pm?r1=1.638.2.11&r2=1.638.2.12
>

> Did you notice any side effects for this bug ?
I could not purge lists; its expl/ dir was locked.

I have quite often some 'Failed locking .../include_admin_user.lock'
errors after using wwsympa. Maybe it would fix.
Right now, an "lsof +D ../expl/" show me 3 write locks on some
include_admin_user.lock files. One from task_manager, but 2 from wwsympa.

And family instantiation could put some lists in error_config (no owner
defined) after some failed locking.

Sylvain