devel - Re: [sympa-dev] bug in family instanciation / config reloading

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Sylvain Amrani <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] bug in family instanciation / config reloading
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:59:03 +0200

I was not able to reproduce your problem on our server with a 5.2.1 version :
  1. I instantiated the family (sympa.pl --instantiate_family ....)
  2. Went to the homepage of wwsympa
  3. The newly created list appeared in the "Your lists" box with the "admin" button and I could administer it
Your symptoms make me think that your admin_table has not been updated after the list has been created. But I don't know why it didn't...

Sylvain Amrani wrote:
With 5.2.1, after a family instantiation, owners could not administrate their lists anymore : they do not appear in the list_panel(.tt2), although they are present in the admin page and in the config file. wwwsympa refuses access to admin pages.

I had to run a sympa.pl --reload_list_config to give them access back.

I can reproduce it and give you config.bin files.