devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Support for ldap start_tls

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Atom Powers <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Support for ldap start_tls
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:27:16 +0200

Atom Powers wrote:

Can somebody please look into adding support for the ldap start_tls command in the next version.
Here is some sample code for wwwsympa.fcgi (5.2.1) <attached>.

It makes sense to add this feature.
Please fill out a feature request via this page : https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23

Can anybody direct me to the code that processes the ldap lookup for the actual lists?

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.
Do you wish to add start_ssl support in Sympa while adding list members that are defined in LDAP (include_ldap_query list parameter) ? If so, you need to extend the list config format via the %List::pinfo data structure and then work in &List::_include_users_ldap() and maybe &List::_include_users_ldap_2level()