devel - [sympa-dev] Re: gecos and comment fields

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: gecos and comment fields
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:10:08 -0700

P.S.
So, how about getting rid of the comment field in the subscriber list, or at least synchronizing it fully with the gecos field everywhere either one of them is changed?

Or, at the very least, we would really need a field added to the Subscriber Options page so that people can edit their own name on a list via the Web. I think that will be easy to do, so I'll take a look....

ab