devel - [sympa-dev] include_ldap_query format

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Toñi Martínez <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] include_ldap_query format
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:12:54 +0200

Hi to all,

This mail is more about asking for a new request in Sympa than a problem. I think it would be useful to include the regex option in the include_ldap_query.

I'm working with Sympa and LDAP for obtain the subscribers list. The query that we need to do is one level query, however we need to test that the mail obtained match a specific pattern. Some users have two mail directions. But the problem with the include_ldap_query is that the only way is indicating first or all. There is no regex option.

To solve this problem we have used a query of two level doing a non usable query in the first level.

Kind Regards,

Toñi

Mª Antonia Martínez Carreras

Area Telemática
Edificio ATICA
Campus de Espinardo
30071 Espinardo (Murcia)
Ext:+34968398742
Spain

  • [sympa-dev] include_ldap_query format, Toñi Martínez, 09/07/2005