devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Is a lock need for /stats ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Kazuo Moriwaka <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Is a lock need for /stats ?
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 17:29:08 +0200

Thank you for submiting this patch ;
I suggest you also upload it in our bug/feature tracking system : http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/

It will probably not be part of Sympa 5.1 release but rather 5.2

Kazuo Moriwaka wrote:

I post NFS-aware locking patch. Please check attachment.

I changed locking module to File::NFSLock. It has shared lock.

I'm sorry for I cannot find "include" directive what you wrote.
I implement module existence check temporarily with 'eval'. If there are
some problems, please correct it.