devel - Re: [sympa-dev] sympasoap.pm and List::send_file

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: epsas <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] sympasoap.pm and List::send_file
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:34:08 +0100

Hi,

We wish to integrate your extensions to the product but it will require a few changes on our side :
  1. getListConf() and setListConf() should check the edit-list.conf setup before allowing a user to view/modify list parameters
  2. the setListConf() subroutine might possibly break a list if provided parameters are incorrect. If would be interesting to check the client SOAP program if you can provide pieces of it...
  3. createList() should use the newly created admin::create_list() subroutine
Could you please add an entry to our feature/bug tracking system, so we keep track of your extensions to the soap server :
http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/

I can't tell you when we can find some time to work on the SOAP server extensions....

Thank you for sharing your work !

PS: it seems that the 'welcome' problem has been fixed in the 5.x versions that now use TT2 template format.

epsas wrote:
Apologies for getting back to this list so late -

I have been integrating sympa into Flexomatic, our social networking application.  The sympa soap we are using is located at:

http://www.dogsquad.co.uk/~epsas/sympasoap.pm

anybody need help using sympa+soap?